My husband will not insult my mother: Becca has thrown her weight behind her husband in the ongoing brouhaha between him and her mother.
Becca and her family have been in the news lately due to an allegation that her Nigerian husband Daniel Oluwa Tobi Sanni had stopped her from seeing her mother since she gave birth, over claims the mother is a witch.
Becca clearing the air on the Starr Drive Friday told host KOD that her husband would never insult her mother, suggesting that there must be a misunderstanding somewhere.
- DJ Mensah launches ‘Vac with DJ Mensah
- Ivorian guitarist celebrates Kofi Annan’s legacy
- Keche has been texting me since 2015 – Pappy Kojo
- Andy Dosty joins Rahim Banda for ‘Back to School Project’ donation to Al Falah Islamic
- Social media not for the faint-hearted — Juliet Ibrahim
She said: “my Husband is a very respectful man and I don’t think my husband will ever open his mouth and say something like that to my mother because he knows how much I love and respect my mother. Probably there’s misunderstanding somewhere.”
She also pleaded with critics to stop talking about her mother and focus on her new single featuring Shatta Wale.