The vice President, Ghana Bar Association Committee on Children and Minority Rights, Lawyer George Ankoma has declared his intention to contest for the Ghana Football Association (G.F.A) position as the president.
According to him, the image of football in Ghana has eventually dropped down and has jeopardized the life of most of the young talented citizens in the country.
The corporate, commercial, Investment and Finance Lawyer in an interview with Odiasempa Kwadwo Agyei, outlined his outrageous vision to the general public:..
- Establish system to sustain grassroots football Nationwide.
- Enforce the inclusion of women’s football across all Level.
- Highlight juvenile and youth football Nationwide.
- Create a marketing system that sustains capital injection.
- Establish physical training centers and academies Nationwide.
- Improve and streamline existing stadiums and their management.
- Onboard private business capital and partnership.
- Properly brand Ghanaian football to attract global interest.
- Engage digital and software solution to peak viewers inclusion
- Rebuild local leagues and ensure full media focus.
The G.F.A President hopeful, lawyer George Ankoma entreat all Ghanaians to support him build a solid friendship and to keep an eye on our local leagues.
A STORY BY: ODIASEMPA KWADWO AGYEI, EASTERN REGION